A year is all you need to significantly change your life.
Imagine what you could accomplish if you fueled your dreams with vision, set goals, broke them down into actionable steps and tracked them all in the space of a planner.
Maybe you would finally:
- Train to run a marathon
- Start a business
- Plan a dream vacation
- Get that raise
- Put a down payment on your dream house
All of these things are possible with the Visionary Journal, a goal-setting planner with vision.
Designed to help you put the important things first.
You start with the big picture areas of your life that you'd like to focus on, set your goals, create a quarterly action plan and commit to doing the work that will move you closer to accomplishing your goals.
In addition to goal setting, the Visionary Journal has pages to create a mini vision board, reflect, review, and track your accomplishments.
Instead of leaving your goals to the mercy of your memory and random to-do lists you can really focus on the things that will get you closer to the life that you envision for yourself.
- Beautiful hardcover that holds up to daily wear and tear.
- Durable pocket on the back inside cover.
- A strong, sturdy wire binding that lasts all year.
- High quality, thick text stock paper that won’t bleed through.
- Goal setting pages to help you gain clarity and think big picture about the coming year.
- Vision board pages so that you can visualize and see yourself accomplishing the goals that you set.
- Quarterly planning pages to help you stay focused.
- Monthly layout for a quick 30-day overview and habit tracking.
- Weekly layout to help you stay intentional about what you add to your schedule.
- Monthly dividers with quotes to keep you inspired.
- Monthly and quarterly review pages so that you can reflect on the progress you've made and course-correct if needed.
- Size: 7.5 in. wide by 9.75 in. tall